Thursday, March 17, 2011

This Is What I Think About

Goldfish swimming in a little ugly pond
Rain drops killing all the ugly little moms
Babies running through the meadow
I can hear the pitter-patter
I can hear the whistle blowing
As the train comes to take me away

Dog food in a bowl waiting on the shelf
Eating mice and bowls of rice is not a living hell
Angels coming for you now
I can hear the wings go
I can hear the swords unsheathe
As the samurai comes to kill me

Ancient mystics sang their songs softly
Druids sacrifice another for their gods
Satan's laughing with delight
I can hear you calling
I can hear you laughing loud
As I fall into a pit and never do return

Hypothalamus helps them to fall asleep and dream
Blue clouds drop over me bringing on white rain
Children bring their guns to school
I can hear them crying
I can hear them aiming down
As I take my last deep breath, don't stop me

No comments: