Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happiness Is Knocking On My Door

My dreams are becoming realities, my fears are finally realized.
Even now, while in limbo, I yearn for you, standing at the window.
Cradle the baby, I'll be by your side, no more running, no reason to hide.
I flee the home where all I know is pain and sorrow, defeat and woe.
To go to a place far down below.

You're waiting for me, I will run into your arms
Southern belle with your witty charms.
I crave thee now, forever I might,
Too soon to know what end is in sight.
But yet I chase, more intense than you know,
Oxytocin explosion this much I will show.

No one to follow, a true partnership found,
The sweet embrace wrapped all around.
I sink into nirvana, sweet serene bliss,
As I wait for your voice, your touch, your kiss.

No comments: