Monday, November 08, 2010

Peace!

Love cancels love
Cancels love
I don't love three different women
I never could explain my history
Your insecurities drive me wild
And eventually drama gets a bit old
No one wants to hear about you
With your lies and your boys
And your made up tattoo
No one gives a shit what you have to say
So leave me alone
Fuck with me some other day
You write shit on purpose
To make me mad
I ignore that garbage
Libelous comments never made me sad
It's just a bit annoying
That you were once my wife
If I could go back in time
I never would have stepped in your shit
Now it's tracked across the carpet
And no matter how hard I try to scrub
It wont come out. It won't come out.
I can't wait til I'm free
From this misery
You will never find me
I'll just be another part of your history.

No comments: