Thursday, May 24, 2012

Scritch Scratch

Everything is dreary, my dear
Nothing is very good.
The food here sucks
And I'm always misunderstood.
I guess that's how it's going to be
I like her and she hates me
One needs it out of necessity
The human tragedy.

So come on, my doll
Just give me it all
I'll never take your word
For things this way are absurd
With a wacky tacky diplomat
You ran off and nearly scored some crack
And I wish,
how I wish I was there.

Bring me a pint, you old fucking crone
You'll drop to your knees
You'll beg and you'll moan
'Til I slap you in two
And I'll tell you what to do

Just get out, get out
And never come back
Or I'll slap and I'll slap
And I'll bite and I'll scratch

Just give me the stuff.
Get out of my way.
You're holding me back.
Stifling what I say.

Go go and be gone.
Go go and be gone.

No comments: